Leader and contact
Wolf Wrasidlo, Ph.D.
Senior Project Scientist
Phone: (858) 534-7080, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Organic synthesis of small molecules, in house, or through other sources
- Library design for virtual screening studies and SAR profiling
- Pre-clinical assessment of compounds for biostability and drugability
- Formulation of compounds for pharmaceutical studies
- Assistance with pre-clinical data generation and interpretation, including cell based and in vivo efficacy testing.
- Gleason Preparative HPLC for compound purification
- Agilent LC/Mass Spectrometer
- NMR Spectrometer
This resource provides support for investigators who have conceived new strategies that involve the use of organic compounds for medical use. The service offers in-house expertise to produce such agents from the design stage though the synthesis and characterization on a non-GMP basis. In addition, the resource can formulate compounds for preclinical investigations and lends expertise in the pharmaceutical assessment, including protein binding, metabolic stability and bioavailability.