Pediatric Cancer Services
Moores Cancer Center and UC San Diego team with Rady Children's Hospital and Children's Specialists of San Diego to provide unified pediatric care. The program consolidates clinical teaching, research, education and community service programs, and is San Diego's only health care system dedicated to the health and well-being of children.
Pediatric cancer care is provided at the Peckham Center for Cancer & Blood Disorders at Rady Children's Hospital.
- Largest pediatric cancer care program serving San Diego, Riverside and Imperial counties
- Has the only pediatric blood and bone marrow transplant program serving San Diego and Imperial counties
- Formed a research alliance with St. Jude’s Research Hospital and the University of California, San Diego (UC San Diego)
- Has a Comprehensive Sickle Cell Disease Center.
- Discovered a new marker for tumor growth in medulloblastoma that helps determine survival.
For more information or to make an appointment, visit Peckham Center for Cancer & Blood Disorders or call 858-966-5811 or 800-788-9029.
Contact the Pediatric Cancer Services