The Procedure Suite provides outpatient therapeutic and diagnostic procedures related to:
- Acute and chronic pain management
- Head and neck
- Other minor surgeries
- Check in at the front desk in the Multispecialty Clinic.
- Plan to remain in the Cancer Center for at least two hours. This time will depend on the need for lab work or other interventions.
- Do not eat or drink, including water, after midnight the day of your procedure, unless otherwise directed by your physician.
- Bring any materials your physician has given you.
- Wear loose, comfortable clothing.
- If you develop a cold, fever, or other illness before your procedure, contact your physician as soon as possible.
- Discuss your medications with your physician, especially if you take blood thinners, heart or blood pressure medication, or aspirin.
- Immediately after your procedure, you will be seen in the recovery area. Upon your discharge we will discuss in detail the care you may require at home.
- Be sure to arrange for a driver to take you home after discharge.
On the 1st floor, down the hallway to the left of the lobby elevators, behind the Multispecialty Clinic
Monday – Friday, 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Main telephone number: (877) 773-2703
After-hours on-call physician: (858) 657-7000
Contact the Procedure Suite